- Online Show report (New! Link below)
- Copies of entries
- Official show program with results
- Judge's cards
- Team competition results
- Point rider forms
- Add/drop forms
- Schooling rider waivers (if any)
- Incident reports (if any)
- Show evaluations (if any)
- Payment ($5 per ride) payable to the Interscholastic Equestrian Association.
You may pay your show fees via paypall, or send a check.
Stewards are required to mail in the steward report to both the membership office and the Zone administrator within 48 hours of the competition.
This information can be found in Rule 6000 of the IEA Rule Book. Please contact the IEA Membership Office with any questions.